Friday, March 15, 2013

Tara Biller

Our very talented designer Tara Biller has received an awesome review and we wanted to share it with you guys!

To whom it may concern,
I purchased a two hour interior redesign/consultation from Transformed Interior Design and was very impresses.  Tara Biller was excellent!  My primary need was positioning of artwork around my house to make sure it was properly placed and flowed through out the house.  She did a great job, and even hung them all for me!  But she did not stop there!  She went above and beyond giving me ideas for paint colors for our dining room, furniture ideas (we need a new couch for our family room) and great ideas for her future visit.  Once I complete my homework, I am looking forward having Tara come back to continue to the transformation!
Thanks Tara, for your attention to detail, bubble personality and vision that I only wish I had!

A Happy Customer,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment